Journey over some of Bucharest's best places to see and visit , with the help of today's post!
We join Mihai Doarna from mihaid.ro again as he provided us with some wonderful pictures of our capital City. So if you plann to visit, or you are visiting right now, have a look and get inspired!
Following up with Bucharest Rising Movie creator Mihai Doarna, TTIB team asked him to help us dissect the movie into still frames. He also kind enough to help us identify correctly all the places where the pictures were taken. Thus we thank him once more!
As there are quite a large number of photos, we'll split the information in several parts.
To get you started,today we bring you Mihai Doarna's photos of : Romanina Athenaeum, Basarab Overpass,House of the free Press, Carol Pak, Cismigiu Park, and that touristy spot you might have already heard about : Bucharest's Old Town!
The Romanian Athenaeum
- View from the Athenaeum Park
- The romanian Athenaeum Building 's facade
- Basarab Overpass as seen from a North Railway Station platform
- Basarab tram station (Basarab Overpass)
- Basarab Overpass - above the Grivitei Railway Station
- Basarab Overpass - Grozavesti Bridge
- Basarab Overpass and Grivitei Boulevard
- Heroes Memorial Monument in the Carol Park
- The front steps of The Heroes Memorial Monument of the Carol Park
- Overlooking the Parliament Palace in Carol Park
House of the Free Press
- Cismigiu Park entrance - Bd. Regina Elisabeta
- Lake and Fountain of Cismigiu Park
- Alley in Cismigiu Park
Bucharest’s Old Town
- Smardan and Selari crossroad
- Lipscani Street
- Selari Street
- The French Street near the National History Museum
- The French street near the St. Anton marketplace
- Smardan Street - near the National Bank of Romania
- Smardan and Lipscani crossroad
- Church Stavropoleos Church
Did you like this post?
If so, help us provide more of the same flavor, by rating it, dropping us a comment and, of course, by sharing it with your family, friends and colleagues. Suggestions are more than welcomed too!